3.01.2010

Emma is so worthy baby. NICU is very important to her. I don't care about money. I want her to have healthy. She is "well baby" during she was in NICU in Primary Children Hospital in Salt Lake City. She was born in Logan on September 13th, 2009. She is suppose to come on October 6th. I had contraction on my birthday. I went to the hospital to check us up. The nurse had hard time to find Emma's heart. Her heart rate was low, so Dr. Blackett wants her to out now! I was expect a false alarm. Her doctor (Dr. Horkley) wanted to send her to Primary Childred Hospital to check her up in better way. She flew in helicopter to Salt Lake City for 40 minutes. I had blue. Because she was in SLC and I was in Logan. We stayed at my parents' house for a week for Emma's sake. She is a miracle baby girl. Derek and Dr. Horkley gave priesthood blessing to her. I am thankful to Lord to gave her strength. I know that Lord is there and He is real person. I know that Jesus is the Christ! We love our families and Jesus Christ very much! I was scared when I found out that my doctor want Emma out right away. Because when I gave birth to Wyatt in December 1, 2007. It was very painful childborn! I had bad experince with epidural. I hate it! With Emma, I had spiral, it wasn't that bad. I like spiral better than epidural. Both are born in C-Section. Wyatt was too big baby boy, so I had had to have c-section. With Emma, obivously, she is emergency delivery. We are now hard time to decide if we are done with the kids or one more.

1 comment:

Hallie said...

Hey Jenna! What a fun blog. I would love to see more pictures of the kids! This is the first I have seen Emma other than the pictures from the hospital. You are quite the knitter! I tried that once and just got all tangled up in the yarn! Check out our blog www.stephenschafffamily.blogspot.com