12.28.2010

Temple Square in SLC

Joseph, Mary, and baby Jesus in barn. Mary was holding the baby.
You can see the statue of our Savior Jesus Christ from visiting center. I always go there since I was a little girl. I went there with Young Women, friends hang out, and my families.
Beauuuuutiful lights! They used LED light to save a lot of energy and money.
Shepard with animals.
You can see the temple on the water-mirror. The fake candles are so cute on the water float.
Pretty temple, huh?
Joseph, Mary and Baby Jesus on manger on water pond. My dad joked "People can't cross and steal the statue in the winter". Water is cold.
Pretty light tree.
Ohh I love that way look light tree beside by the temple. Beauuuutiful!
Hello there! Here we are. Yes it was cold night. Both of the kids have to wear the blanket to keep them warm. I wore reindeer PJ's, and Derek wore very soft blue PJ's.
Pretty light colors.
All I can say is WOW!
A big light snowflake.
We just entered in the temple square. This photo is first picture.
Enjoy them!

No comments: