1.20.2012
My Wedding Dress and Stuffs
Yep, It is PEZ candy: chocolate. It tastes delicious. :)
New table. I like the foot stand of the table. The chairs are much better than my old chairs, because they are getting weak. The chairs are still good but weak. We could get them fix by glue or nail and it will be new chair like solid. The table is circular shape. It is good for 4 of us. I still keep my old table in basement. I don't want to sell it.
My wedding dress! It fits me! I miss this dress. I only wore it once. Derek wanted to sell it, I said "HECK, NO WAY!" I keep it to for our memory. I recall that I wore a several times my mom's wedding dress. I even wore it for Halloween. Derek said, "why not to get spray color on it for Emma's prom?" I gave him a sharp look. I love my dress. Derek does too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment