4.21.2012

Outside Of Our House

 Aww, She was tired. She was sleeping while we were working on our backyard.


 Wyatt love to hold the worms. Yikes.
 Mommy and Wyatt. I was cleaning the bad grass on our left side of house.


 Wyatt, Emma and Natalie from neighbor.
 I finally planted my flowers on my front pouch by the stairs. I like the red pots to match our house color.
 I bought the new water hose and new hose basket. I bought an extra water hose because we need a long hose.
We decided to buy the swing sets for our backyard. The kids are happy. I am grateful that afternoon is cooler because my backyard is facing east and the sun is facing west.

We cleaned the lawn and front/back yards. A lot of works. The kids wanted to play with the water, so they went and got wet. I was pulled the devil weeds. Derek was trimmer and mowing the grass. It is so wonderful outside. 80 degree. Perfect. Exhausted now, but we are happy now.

No comments: