10.28.2012

Carved In "Wood" Wool Cap

 I am so glad this is done. It was scary moment for me. I had to removed the needles off then ripped off a few rounds down to where the decrease had begun. Lucky, I got all the stitches back on the needles. I knit in the wrong way. That's why. It's trick. I am glad that I knit little bit more to cover my ears. I like to cover my ears to keep me warm. I also like that color to fit every color I wear. It was fun to knit at the beginning until shape top.
 I tried to get good shot of a picture of myself. Emma was behind me. With her little stool step. Yes, I am happy, I was just trying to get good shot.
Whew, done! It is little difficult but I succeed it! It has 4 corners decrease on top of cap.

No comments: