Lie! I tried this and my nail polish were melt away. Cause my polish to bubble out. If this works out for you, congrats. Oy, we live in world of lies.
I'm knitting a cowl with my own spun yarn. I'm still crocheting a dress for Emma. My life is just caught up in chaos by now.
Show off! Ha ha.
Ohh! So pretty! We were on our way to home from bountiful last weekend. This is my favorite kind of weather in spring time.
Finally! His front teeth are bad. I'm hoping his permanent teeth will be better. Wyatt, brush more, love mom.
Our first attempt garden. We are gardening peas, green beans, corns, and pumpkin. The flower in a green pot is helping to prevent bird nor insects. I hope. I have planted egg shell to kill the snail and grasshoppers. Oh I hate grasshoppers! I hope this will be successful.
Oh I love you tazo tea. This is passion tango tea. Yummy. I love iced tea with lemon for summer.
Roar! Tiger
Giggle, butterfly. We went to farmer market in willow park. It's my first time to see farmer market. I think I'm loving it.
New glasses. I look terrible but when I dressed up, the glasses was good look on me. I was exhausted that day.
Ta-Da!










No comments:
Post a Comment