My weakest is "I will". I always said: I will. I never keep my promise. Also, I did keep saying that I will clean the house after I finished this project. But I ended up started the new project while I'm still working on my another projects. I'm cursed! So this morning, I drank strong coffee to active my energy and cleaned the kitchen. Finally, I will and I did! Clean your house isn't easy. Knitting is pulling me away from it, like I'm magnet to knitting.
Now, "I'm on a break" stated Ross from the Friends show. I'm knitting and drinking my second cup of coffee. I love this coaster of snowman for my cups. I'll return to resume to do sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor. I will, Jenna- just do it!
Psst, my computer is finally awake and I, indeed, watched my Craftsy.
This is me in the most mornings. Coffee is helping me to keep going on in the most of my day.
Merry Christmas!



No comments:
Post a Comment