I saw one house on the 1400 North, there is christmas tree already set up in a living room. I said to myself that is too early! I don't want to get my christmas tree up in early November because it will feel so forever and slower days until 25th of December. I am just focus on the autumn season now. I am enjoying the thanksgiving and autumn first.
Anyway, last Monday, we bought a brand new- NOT USED -car. It is 2016 black Hyundai Sonata Limited, only 200 miles. We had to traded it from our old Nissan 2009 Quest van, because it has too many, a lot, much, a millions of problems for every time I changed the oil in between 3 months since we bought it back in June 2013. Last week, our van broke down and we had to asked a stranger to helped us out to jump up the battery. I was so embarrassed. It is only once, but more than 5 times to jump up since bought it. Before we bought a new ones, Derek did went to Nissan shop and got a battery replaced. The worker of shop told us that our transmission is bad, get this- we replaced it in earlier this year and now it is again, I am not buying new one- $500!
Van's problems:
1. trunk won't stay up, had to replaced it last year.
2. new battery twice
3. the slide doors' rubber are broke
4. leaking from the heavy rain on top
5. replaced transmission
6. The rugs are stink from wet outside
7. transmission fluid leak
8. new tires last spring due to the pressure low
9. gas recall
10. the driver seat is creak
11. fuse problems
12. warning light of low tires are so annoying!
13. beneath of starter, something is in a cell is really bad, a wire maybe
14. The AC isn't that cold enough in the summer.
15. The remote of key is getting worn out
So I had enough of it. I was planning on to keep this van for good, but nope. It eats our money pretty a lot. We had to use ford credit card and yes we are still paying on it even we have a new car.
Here's a photo:
It's pretty a lot of roomy inside. I was surprisedly. When we rented a car, most of them are so tiny, but not this one. Trunk is so roomy, so do the back seats for the kids from the front seats that are not hit the kids' legs. It has everything same we had van--top range; I hate basic car; especially movie dvd player.
Good news: we have a lifetime of car wash in Murdock. It's so neat! Save our money from washing. So when its need to wash, we just show up the shop and ask for wash. Plus pro is that Hyundai is opens on Saturdays. Nissan is not opens on Saturdays (WTF!). It has a great mile of gas, it's double more than old van.
I am glad it is right time to get a new ones because of more money to home, so we had an enough of money to down payment deposit.
We are happy now. Our money will thank for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment