2.14.2011

Happy Valentine's Day part 2

I got a card for Derek (right card is for Derek). Derek got a card for me (left card is for Jenna). We have two of dogs for our kids from their Grandparents Godfrey and Aunt Nicole. Derek got me a McDonald's breakfast. He cannot cook. That is funny thing about him. We don't have any plan today on Valentine's Day. Derek is too exhausted. He had been up for almost 27 hours since Saturday night. Poor him. I had to take Emma with me to go to see her Doctor. She has colds flu. Poor thing babe. I have to take care of my kids and house. I want to let Derek to have a LONG sleep. I only slept for 5 hours. Because Emma refused went to bed until 3 in the morning today. Yes, poor me mommy. It is a part of motherhood life. Emma has been coughing, running nose, and sneezing since yesterday. I am doing laundry today. Last Saturday, we did our most chores. There are only few chores left to go today. Yep, it's sad for us that we can't go out dinner together for our Valentine's Day. We have to take care of kids, house, and work. Derek want to take me out for our 5th anniversary.

No comments: