
Oh yes, believe me that I do swatches. Check up your gauge at every new projects to get better fits. I made a lot of the swatches more than the pictures above. At the first, I was not understanding about gauge, so I just go ahead and started the project without check up my gauge. The result was too small project for me. I studied about gauge thingy and suddenly understood. If anyone don't want to do the swatches, then do basic on the scarves that which are bored projects! The swatches tend to be 4x4. I measured the length and wide square that is equal by 4x4. I do too block the swatches. Like you wash your clothes. Yes, I think that is waste my time to check up my gauge, but it is a worth to do it anyway. I like to do my swatches because I can meet the new yarn and hook/needles. I like to play with them until I get the right size square for the projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment