11.25.2011
Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday!
Happy Thanksgiving! I can't believe that day came and gone again.
We were at our friend's house for Thanksgiving dinner. It was great day. We ate tradition same kind of dinner. Yummy. Wyatt is still scared of the dogs. Emma was just doing fine. I was just helping and cooking. The kids are watching a movie "Cars 2". I want to watch it. Derek was watching football game. We all were chatting, playing, and helping. It was a long day but fun. I am happy that I am not cooking Thanksgiving dinner everyday. A lot of work and money. Image that in the past in about 1800's, they had to cook dinner in the morning. I will be exhausted if I was in 1800's. I am so thankful for Thanksgiving dinner. I love Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I learned about how to cook turkey from Lisa. She showed me everything. I thought it was tough.
Black Friday: What a night!!!! So many of crowd people. We got the most of the stuffs, BIG RELIEF! I am glad that there are no problems in the store. We went to Walmart. Me and my friend, Lisa. Derek and Lisa's husband were watching their kids and sleeping. I ordered some of the list online: Shopko, Target, Shoes Carnival, and Jo-Ann. We are satisfied now. We already did set up our Christmas tree in our living room. I love this tree! It is 6.5 ft. Also it is skinny tree. It is in corner between of the couches. I had a short hours of sleep. Now I am so exhausted! We went to Golden Corral for breakfast with Derek's family. His family went to Kohl's for Black Friday shopping. This morning at 4am, my friend couldn't come so I decided to ordered online instead go out and fight with a big rush people. I couldn't go back sleep after I ordered, because I was so EXCITED that I bought a dress form from Jo-Ann that was cost $90 from $229.00. Black Friday is good deal of all sales to buy. I started to go out for Black Friday last 2006. I think that I want to keep going out because of excellent good prices. I am so thankful that we were safe shopping today with crazy people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment