
This blanket is finally finished! I hate to sew. Whip stitches around the blanket. I asked my friend to sew it for me. She did it. She got it finished in about 2 days. How nice of her for me. This is for our cousin, Jamie for Christmas present. I am done, ALL DONE, with Christmas presents for a big families. Now we are doing little Christmas shopping for our little sweet family. I am ready for Black Friday. My friend and I will go together to Sam's Club, and Shopko. It is so MUCH easier without the kids. Plus too cold for them and they will whine about wait and rush hour in the morning. I don't want to ruin their surprise for presents. :)

Ohh soldier, how cute you are! This came from Relief Society Super Saturday. I didn't make it. I was too dead sick with sore throat and colds flu. It is not fun to being a sick. I have been sick for a week. Today, I am A LOT better. Finally! I cleaned my whole house to get rid of the virus. Derek, Emma, and me are only who were sick. Wyatt is not sick, how strange! Some of the sisters made it for me. I finished it myself with a hot glue.
No comments:
Post a Comment