12.30.2011
Cute and Crazy Kids
Oh boy! Wyatt is wild. He really loves to jump. He like to be inside of that bouncer when it is upside down. Wyatt just pretended to be fish and he swims in it. So funny. Also he was pretending that he is a hamster and he turned a bouncer to "wheel" and run back and forward in family room. He has fun at home instead bored without a bouncer and the new toys too. I had to throw away the old toys. Too many toys. Much better. Emma got a new P.J.'s. She's eating a peanut butter and grape jam sandwich. She's so cute! I think that more kids are fun than just one kid. I am so happy that Emma is here to playing with Wyatt. When she was a newborn, I said "I can't wait for her to be a toddler, so she can plays with Wyatt". My newborn babies are gone. My babies are now toddlers. Ahh, pull my hair out. Derek already have a gray on his goatee. I was shocking. I am not ready for him to be that old with gray hair yet! I am only 25 years old. I miss Derek's 26 years old, that's when I first time met him and fell in love right away. He doesn't love me until later (September/October 2005). We are so deeply fell in love madly. We are so happy that we are married. He always get me into a wild lady for him. I just madly in love with him. He does madly in love with me too. *sighs* Thank you, Khalil and Sheri for making a such handsome son for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment