Well, this is me. I wanted to made a homemade dress form with my real shape body. My own body. Sorry about my post-pregnancies fat. I lost 15lbs since summer. I am taking a medicine from my doctor that helps me to lose my weight. Help my stomach shrink to small size, and help me to get full quickly when I am eating. I am 15lbs light now. *sighs* Felt good about it. I have been exercise in Logan River Trail. Now it is snow here, so I have been exercise my chores in the house. It's helping. I sweat like freak. My house has the stairs. I have a treadmill. I ate a lot of fruits and vegetables. Yummy. I drank pretty A LOT of water daily.
Anyway, my friend, Lisa, had been helped me with duct tapes around on me. I used my husband's old T-shirt from his New York Mission. It is too small for him now. Yes, he gained pretty much since he got home from his mission in 2002. :)
I just relaxed my body so it can get a good shape for my body. It took us about 2 hours to get this done. We had fun time together. We chatted. I like the pink with black strip tape. Cool tape than bored silver tape. I need to get this form to get done. I need to tape my back that was cut to get off from me. I need to stuff in it then find a pole to stand a form and glue everything to stay hold together. I ordered a dress form from Jo-Ann for my Christmas present. So I have two dress forms. I am knitter/crocheter so I want a dress form for my projects.
I have seen a lot of the knitter/crocheter designers have their own dress form. I want one. :-D
Yes, I cut my hair into pixie hairstyle from medium long hair. More easy for me than one hour to fix my hair. My husband hates wait for me to get my dress up done. I always get hot during dryer and hot ironing. I love this hair. I want it for a long time. People said that I look better short hair than long hair. I have thin and fine hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment