3.03.2012

New Re-do Living Room

 This small drawer-desk will go to (look below)
 To this, it will be sits in the between of a couch and a pink chair. Just for drink, knitting, and the T.V's remotes.
 This desk will be in Wyatt's closet in his bedroom for his future homework from his school. He will go to Woodruff elementary. Ha ha, Sorry that Emma is picking her nose. Ew.
 Ohh! Pretty desk! I am happy that I picked this desk. I ordered it from Walmart online. I replace my white chair to a black soft seat chair from my basement. So it will looks better without white color.
I like this better. I re do the frames with a pole. It has our last name. I bought the different color for ribbon. I like the stars. They are came from Jo-Ann.

Sorry, I forgot to take the pictures of prevent our living room's looks. A black desk (Wyatt's desk) used to be our computer desk with our a brown drawer-desk for our fat T.V. with videophone. I ordered a flat 19" T.V. (Philip) for our videophone. Its will be here on Tuesday. I will keep our fat black T.V. in our basement if one of our T.V.s broke. The frames of our last name used to be just hanged up the frames like you do with your pictures frames. I like this better than just hang up the frames on the wall.

We (Derek and I) set up the desk for about 10 hours. We started last night at 9PM, we hold it for more for tomorrow, we didn't went to bed until 1:30AM. And its not finished until 3:30PM today.

I cleaned up in family room downstairs from Styrofoams. Jeez, I hate Styrofoams! It was everywhere! Phew, our job is done. Now it's time for me to do laundry.

No comments: