7.28.2012

Holiday Inn Express With Water Park

 Ha ha. Wyatt slept on sofa bed. Emma, of course, still sleep in a play pen. They got build in bear from Gateway Mall... Wyatt got Ice Age. Emma got Minnie Mouse bear. They were just excited to be in hotel room.
 I was laughing so hard when I realized that Emma is laying on a table and watched DVD Signing Time. I was in awe feel. She was so cute.
 Wyatt loved his bed on sofa. We like to have a room that included sofa bed.

 Frontrunner
 Trax, We left our minivan at our hotel. We took a trax to save our gas. We had fun time in trax. We went to gateway mall, and city creek. I told Derek that I felt like I am in New York. NY has subway. Ha ha. Salt Lake City becoming like New York City now. I am so glad that I am now living in farm country in Cache Valley. I like quiet town. City is stress for me.

 Poor Derek, he is sick with colds. He gave me his colds on Monday the 23rd of July.
Water park in our hotel. Fun! I love it. So much better than normal basic pool. We wanted to stay this hotel for a while and finally we decided it's time. We wanted to go to Disneyland but Derek is little nervous about it so we decided to go and stayed in West Valley City--Holiday Inn Express with water park hotel. We went to Disney store in city creek count as our "disneyland". I really love this store. I wish this store were here when I was young, oh well. We sure had fun time.

No comments: