1.01.2013

What Are We Doing On New Year Day Today.......

What are we doing on our New Year day today:

1. Emma woke us up at 4 AM. She wanted to sleep with us on our bed. Unfortunately, our bed is too small for 3 people.

2. We woke up again at 10 AM. I had hard time to get up. Derek got up well.

3. I cooked the breakfast. We ate eggs. I only ate white eggs with avocado and romaine lettuce. The kids ate leftover crazy bread from the Little Caesar.

4. I watched The Pretty Little Liars on my iPad and ate a skinny cow caramel ice cream on my bed.

5. The kids are watching TV show: Curious George, the monkey.

6. Derek was reading KSL.

7. Derek and I shaved Wyatt's hair.

8. Derek cleaned up kitchen floor from Wyatt's hair.

9. I drank hot chocolate.

10. Derek ate onion sandwiches. I am not going to kiss him with onion breath.

11. I studied my personal scriptures.

12. The kids are outside and playing the snow with our neighbor's kids.

13. I sat down and blogged.

14. The kids are sliding with snow sleigh tube at our neighbor's place. They made a big snow mountain then slide it down to the end of drive way from the up front of drive way. I am happy that they have fun time.

15. I bike for 20 minutes. The kids are still playing outside. It's 4:30 PM now.

16. We ate dinner: glazed carrots and meatball.

17. We packed and we are still packing. We are going to my parents' house in Bountiful for Sarah's wedding. I didn't want to stay over but Derek wants to.

18. We went to Walmart and bought the new clothes for me for tomorrow.

19. Wyatt made his pink milk by himself. He poured the milk into his bottle then he squeezed the pink syrup then boom he's done and drank. I was jaw-dropping at him.

20. Went home and found out that my clothes are wrong size. They are Large. So we went back to Walmart and exchanged the size into XXL. I am always confusing about the size because I was not sure if I am in the women area or junior area because they don't show women or junior area signs. I saw women area, they are huge sizes and ugly styles. Why did this happened to me? My doctor told me that I am small frame body that I couldn't understand why because I wear the XL to XXL sizes. Ughhs!

21. Arrived home. Derek went straight upstairs and took a nap before he leaves for his work. He will have a bad day tomorrow because of a short sleep hours.

22. I am hoping I can bike tomorrow morning before we leave. My parents' don't have any work-out thingy. We have to be at my parents' at before 11 AM. Also I am driving too. Derek will be sleep in van.

23. Good night, January 1st.

No comments: