4.04.2013

My Cute Furball

And that is all she wrote.






I love him to death. He is so soft fur! I pet and play with him every single day.

Derek and I agree that we will buy a female cat when furball is gone. Then we will have a dog(I want a Yorkie, shih tzu, or long hair Chihuahua.) after a cat. I just can't have a big jump step to have a dog right now. I need to be in small step for a little bit. Or it will be depression for me. So hamster is good starter for us right now. One animal a time. I don't want to have two or three pets. Too crazy and stress. 

I had cats when I was toddler age. I loved my cats. So I want to have a cat because after the cats, I grew up with all of the dogs. I barely remember when I have the cats when I was two to six years old.

I want to be able to have a pet in my little family. I want them to be part of our family life. There is no home without a pet. 

No comments: