I wanted to buy this pattern for $5.00 in Ravelry. But I don't want to waste my money for this little necklace. So I have been thinking a lot lately and figured it out how to knit it to makes look alike hers. So I went to my basement and grabbed the stuffs for this little project.
I used fingering weight yarn such as sock yarn. I placed the 51 beads onto the pre strung yarn. I "read" very carefully at the patter of Laura Nelkin's butin necklace. Then I got an idea. I deceased the stitches in between center of beads. It's work! So I was still, my demand, to finished this to see what it'll be like. And turned it out it's exactly the same! And I'm not trying to steal it. I was just playing around with it. I was surprised about it. So this is her designed necklace. It's fun to knit it. And it's quickly project too.

No comments:
Post a Comment