1.15.2015

Slowly Recovering


Hi reader. I'm writing this to you from my bedroom. I have been too sick since January 1st. Colds, pink eye, and now I have bronchitis. My throat is killing me with the virus. Swallowing is hurt. I have been wearing the mask. My ears are fully of fluids. Yes, I did went to the ER yesterday. So I got the inhaler medicine. Derek had to call in from working double yesterday. He tried to take a day off but his boss denied it. I'm okay. But slowly recovering. 

Yesterday, I found out that the governor has been banning of the wood burn fireplace due to the bad air. So I glad I got gas fireplace. Our parents(both of ours) recommended us for it. I thank them. So I sat beside the fireplace last night to keep me warm from my sickness. 


From my last post, I couldn't post the photo so I am using my iPad to post the blog. So you can see the yarn earrings above. Isn't they lovely?


I finally finished knit the stuffed dinosaur for wyatt. He's happily. 



I'm currently crocheting the baby jumper dress. I'm watching doctor who. I heard that Netflix is omitting all of the BBC shows by January 31. I just started watching doctor who. Now I'm cursed. Because everyone love doctor who and I have never seen it so I was curious about it. 



Ahh, my steam inhaler Vicks. It's personal individual steam. 

That's all for today. I'm weak, cold, tired, and sorely. Good night and happy knitting. 

No comments: