I'm happy to see the spring colors. The trees are blooming. My tulips are growing nicely. My lawn is outgrown and needs to be mowing. My tiny vegetables garden are growing as expected and nicely.
I took Emma to Claire's to get her ear lobes pieced once again after they were closed due to infected. She got Elsa earring. Of course, she was terrified. I held her and told her it'll be quickly. So she trusted me and got pieced and she was like in shocked after the ladies put them in. Feel like a flu shot.
I love the bathroom quote. Derek and Wyatt are always not being too carefully. I have to mop occasionally. Oy, what a joy to have the boys.
I just saw this drink Coffeeberry and took it to buy it. It's yum. It's konared Hawaiian.
I showed to Derek about being sweetheart and smartass. He agrees but I disagree because I'm only sweetheart. He said no, you are both sweetheart and smartass. Well, it's true, I always give him a hard time because I really love him so much. He was laughing when he saw this quote and made me love him even more. We are madly in love each other since 10 years together. Can you believe this it been 10 years since 2005?! One year of boyfriend/girlfriend and 9 years of marriage.
Derek is getting his tattoo like a picture above on his upper arm.
I finished knitting a baby sack for Keisha and it's ready for her and we found out they're having a baby boy.
I love the coffee quote. Espresso and depresso, mmm I agree it. Without it, I'll be lazy and sleep all day. Coffee is only helping me to keep going on.
I just cast on a second pair of sock for Derek yesterday. Today, I'm almost halfway to finish.
Don't we love the good inspired quote? I do.
Yesterday, I feel quite stressed and I ate a whole of chocolate pie from village inn which is that I normally don't tend to. My wine are run out. Oops, ahem. I need to go to Idaho to buy more. We are live about 20-30 minutes away from Idaho.
I can't want to smell fresh air in spring flowers.
Enjoy the lovely spring. We will be dyeing our eggs soon to welcome the spring.

No comments:
Post a Comment