5.06.2016

It Was Sunny and Then Raining...

It was bright shine sunny outdoor on Tuesday and Wednesday. I give up and went to clean my patio desk in my backyard, so I can sit to be with the sun. I got a mild sunburn that I am happy. I know, I know that sunburn is unhealthy.





Emma found a butterfly. She was trying to saved and fed a butterfly with weed flower. She is pretty good of decoration and tried to helped a butterfly. I think that a butterfly was hit something and injured. 


Yup, she even touches a insect. She loves butterfly than the insects. I was surprised to see when I saw her to do that. She was happy and loved. She is keeping said, it is cute butterfly. She asked me if I ever saw a pink butterfly. No, I don't think so, I said. When we went to Great Harvest Bread Co., next to it was a gardener store. I gasped and yelled to Emma, we saw solar dance pink butterfly beside by the tree. She kneeled down and watched. It was just toy. But it was pretty. 



So I sat down outside and knitting. I am knitting Wee Envelope. I couldn't put it down. I am working on the body part now. I am using magic loop instead double points needles. I just want to knit a baby sweater for fun. I am thinking to put up for my etsy shop. I love the yarn: 50% merino wool and 50% silky. It's perfect yarn. 

Emma wanted to play outside to play with the water on the trampoline with the sprinkle hose. It was so warm outside that day. Of course, after school Wyatt wanted to play for a bit with Emma. I couldn't let them to play any more of water, it's expensive for our utility bill. 


Ta-Da, you can see what I am working on the Wee Envelope. I knit last night, and right now it's longer than this rounds. I love Ysolda's creative of knitting this. I am not that good with math for knitting. I am good with reading, so I am good. 


I made homemade lavender soap with coco butter. It smells amazing! Now we have enough of soaps for a few months. 


This morning, I went to the Starbucks for teas. I had Matcha latte and Youthberry White Tea. Yummy drinks. I like matcha the mostly. I wasn't in the mood for strong coffee today. I wanted tea. I also read the book, Knitlandia by Clara Parkes. It's about knitting life. Also, I knit too. A few people were stared at me while I was knitting. Not that many people here are knitting in Logan. I never go to the cafe by myself for a long time. Since I get up early everyday now, so I decided and went. Before I left for Starbucks, it was heavy thundering and raining. I was startled that I thought it was my fire alarm, nope it was thundering. Derek thought I have a problem with our van to get out of our garage. He got out of bed to checked on me. I said, it was thundering. We felt it. The horses were scared and running around. They don't have the shed. Poor them. I asked Emma about it while she was in school. She said yes, she indeed felt it.  


What is this photo all about? Yes, there is a plane. I purchased the tickets to Seattle and Portland, OR for my trip in one day. I love plane. I have been wanting to go to the airport. But we were not planning on any vacation anytime soon. So I am going for a ride on June 20th by myself. I am studying the Seattle and Portland airport map. I will be riding in Delta. I am excited. My parents think that I am nut. My dad said, we live once and have fun. My mom said go for it. It's same cost of Lagoon Park price for 2-4 people. I purchased for multi stop planes. I hate non-stop. I love takeoff and landing. I want to see Seattle and Portland in the air. 

Happy knitting and Happy May. 

 I have to do a laundry.   









No comments: