5.17.2017

Too Much of Constant Pains, Minds Chaos, Emotions Up & Down

Hello? blog, sorry I haven't been in touch with you. Sometimes I don't want to write to you. Or lazy. Today's weather is so weird, but I LOVE it! I love snow. Yes, it, indeed, is snowing all day. I am wearing Bath & Body Works snow perfume. I LOVE IT!! It's out of stock. My mom gave it to me last weekend. I am hoping it is jinx to today's weather and yup, snow was here. I still want winter instead summer~ that is very strange because last year, I wanted summer to stay when the autumn approached. I am wearing snowman p.j.'s. Love love love!

Bad news about me~ Last Monday, I got in a bike accident that involves vehicle that hits me when I was pedaling. Fortunately, there is no broke bone in my body. I have so MANY of bruises on all over of my body. Yes, helmet is a MUST for me. It's like a seatbelt for bike. Who knows what happen if I don't wear it, but I don't want to think about it. I got hit on between 1000 west and rainbow road. A lady lives on the corner of Rainbow Rd, helped with me and driver. Yes the polices, firetruck, and ambulance did showed up. I got to the hospital by ambulance. It's my first time been in ambulance. I cried and cried because of pain on shoulder. At first, I thought it is broke but wasn't. My left shoulder muscle is torn up and it really painful! Yes, I went through with the Bear River Healthcare, insurances, and questions by the polices and doctors. Now I am sitting on a camo recliner sofa with strongest painkillers medicine. Derek took two days off from work to help with me. Derek was working double shifts on that day when he found out that I had accident and he immediately clock out to met me at the hospital. Sheri came and to be with us. My parents were in Twin Falls, Idaho for a little trip.

Yep, I can't knitting, because it is my knitting arm that got torn up. I just wanted to bike to count for my exercise.

For the bike riders~ WEAR THE DAMN HELMET! THAT SAVED MY LIFE! It's very important to wear helmet better than feeling stupid. Safe is the smartest than the feeling of stupidity.

I do know how the cyclist feel like after being hit by vehicle. OUCH, OWWIE....

That's all for now, I am tired from the pain constant 24/7.



Psst, wear. a. helmet. !!!!!!.

No comments: