9.18.2014

Time Lapse of 2 Weeks


My squashes are still growing. The green bean are growing some of pods. Only a few. I'm ready to harvest my garden. Derek said no, he wants to continue for a bit. 

I got a new pair of glasses from Zenni. 

On my birthday evening, I was watching TV about 9/11 with my original Smirnoff. 

The kids were playing with my photo from iPad. 

I was enjoying to watch my Reeses drinking water. 

The fall colors is here! I love to watch them adjust into different colour. I can smell crispy air outside. I noticed the sun is move away from us. It was hard to getting up in the morning for school and stay awake all day. No, I'm not in school, it's for Wyatt. Yes, I am having hard time to stay awake. 

Wyatt was playing with Emma's hair and I wanted to pause the moment to remember. 

What am I knitting: beads scarf from Laura Nelkin for Christmas gift. Also I'm planning to make another ones just for me. It's Latus scarf. I knit the short row to place the beads. It's fun project. Yarn: merino blends with silk. From cascade yarn. It's softer for your neck than itching your neck. It's peacock colour. So pretty. I used two different colors of beads one: white beads to looks like frozen icicles. Two: teal to looks like peacock. But for mine, crystal with inside line blue. 

Psst, Derek and I are off to St. George together tomorrow without the kids for the weekend. Derek is so looking forward for that. 

No comments: